The vision that drives us and inspires us is
- We live in a world where youth are empowered and creating resilient, hopeful, fulfilling and fun lives inspired by permaculture
The strategy that we employ to bring our vision into reality is
- We run an interactive web-platform with content created by and for young people
- We create regular events organized with and for young people focused on different aspects of permaculture and workshops/activities.
- We develop permaculture education and cooperation in schools, universities and other organizations by designing, implementing programs and tools for youth.
- We support youth to use Permaculture in creating their career and livelihood.
- We integrate Permaculture and youth leaders into decision making processes and policies in their communities and society in general.
- We provide resources, tools, and events to support youth to act as facilitators, leaders, and multipliers among their peers (organize trainings of youth leaders & facilitators that provide tools for naturalizing and multiplying with permaculture in peers)
- We create appropriate and accessible physical spaces for young people to live, learn and work by permaculture principles and ethics
- We (will) continuously research the opinions, needs, requests of youth to create and adjust our objectives
- We record and evaluate our processes to make the tools we are using transparent, accessible and replicable
- We support local organizations with resources and help them create effective and powerful networks